I wanted to put this in my JS setup post, but I decided themes really were more a personal preference and not a necessary part of the whole scheme. But I did want to share.
- Computer name
- Current directory name
- Current git branch name
- Current status of git (dirty / add / commit / push)
- Current time
- Fancy colors for each of above information.
- Always returns on a new line.
Here is a look at it.
- Drop honukai.zsh-theme into the ~/.oh-my-zsh/custom/themes/ directory (simply create the themes directory if it does not exist)
- Change the theme variable name to ZSH_THEME="honukai" in ~/.zshrc
- Reload ZSH with source ~/.zshrc
Off to the races you go.